Small Group Health Plan Solutions
2013 Product Brochures
Small group coverage is designed for those businesses with 50 or fewer employees. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® offers many options to help meet the health plan needs for you and your employees.
- Blue Options℠ – The traditional PPO plan design product with in-network and out-of-network benefits.
- Blue Options 1-2-3℠ – A PPO plan design with customer driven health care engagement.
- Blue Options HSA℠ – A consumer-driven health savings account plan.
- Blue Select℠ – A new tiered benefit, lower-cost PPO plan that offers 2 tiers of in-network benefits.
- Blue Value℠ – A new limited network, lower-cost POS plan, which is a type of an HMO with in-network and out-of-network benefits.
What does the new Healthcare Reform law may mean for your small business? Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® has a Brainshark presentation that is sure to help. Click here… Healthcare Reform Resource Guide